Forget the Overwhelm and Endless Hours
Learning a new practice management software can be very time-consuming and if you make a mistake while setting it up, it can cause so many issues later on!
Hand the job of setting your practice up on Halaxy and you'll get...
- Save valuable time and resources
- Eliminating the steep learning curve and frustrations
- Professionally configured Halaxy system customised to your needs
- We have expertise and experience in utilising all aspects of Halaxy, training staff, and providing complete admin support for companies using Halaxy
- Proven track record of successfully setting up complex practices Halaxy
- We have a comprehensive selection of training resources and ongoing support options should you need help in the future
- Group/Practice Creation in Halaxy
- General Group Settings Customised
- Request for Location ID from Halaxy
- Guidance on submitting Location ID paperwork to Medicare
- Invoice Template Personalised to Your Branding
- Practitioners Created in Halaxy (up to 5)
- Customised Practitioner Schedules
- Online Bookings Activated (if desired)
- Fees/Booking Types Created (up to 10)
- Customised reminder settings
Still umming and ahhing over whether Halaxy is the right practice management software for you?
First off, I don't work for Halaxy and I don't get any kind of incentive from Halaxy if you do decide to try it out. But here is why I LOVE the software, why I gave it a go in the first place and why I've stuck around:
- The basic software is FREE! This was honestly the biggest reason I signed up.
- It's an All-in-One Solution that eliminates the need for multiple software platforms. It does so much but just to name a few things...online bookings, payments, electronic intake forms, invoicing, clinical templates, communication templates...the list goes on!
- It's the first practice management software that I've had for my Ultrasound practice that has had online bookings native to the software. Accidental double bookings are now a thing of the past.
- Payments can sometimes be a little awkward if you are the practitioner and receptionist as well. With payment options built into Halaxy, patients/clients can pay online at the time of booking or you can email an invoice with a payment link. If you don't want to handle payments, you don't have to. It can all be automated.
- Electronic intake forms! It might seem small but these save so much time and unnecessary admin.